Thursday, July 24, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Vacation time, hurry up and come August 1!!!

Hey, it's been a while and I know but I truly didn’t feel like wrting. My Laptop has been acting up for about a month and a half now, and as of last week I have no backspace button and it's very frustrating to type with. .I rather eish a key I don’t use decided to not work as I am about ready to throw my keyboard and computer, bascially the whole laptop into the nearest wall, but I know that would create more problems. Lets see, my vacation started on Friday the 18 of July, and I had planned on going to London for 3 days but due to lack of funds that didn’t happen. I still have 2 weeks of holiday left so I'm hoping to at least go somewhere during this time. When August 1 is here, more money, yessss!!!

I'm going to Assen on Sunday though, a friend of mine came to visit me for a week in the Hague and I'm going to return the favor by going there with her.

So far since my last update I haven't really done anything notable at least not anything worth writing about. Oh wait, I supposed this is one thing. I got my Dress for OctoberFest, and I'll show you a picture of it below, it's so bloody uncomfortable and it;s called a dirndl. And it's blue. Sorry about the state of my closet lol.

Lets see, the weather here has been almost like home, it's been in the 90's this past week, and it's been so humid it was almost unbearable, I love it. People are sweating profusely but I'm like, it reminds me of home. It's so nice.



0 comments:

Post a Comment