Saturday, August 16, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Vacation over, and it starts work again...*sigh*

This last week, my vacation was over and I spent it with the gurls. I'm exhausted by the way, but they enjoyed themselves. On Monday we went to the beach, it was an ugly wet day, and e did this glow in the dark Mini Golf thing, that was fun. They had pizza and ent to an arcade for the first time(No words for that) and then they got ice cream. Tuesday was low key, one of my host kids apparently has a mild allergy to tomato paste??? Why wasn't I told this before? I cook dinner 3 times a week as well...apparently according to the mom, the tomato paste she can't have is only foundin pizza that's not made at the AH or home. Basically she told me(the host mom) that the girl is allergic to all non-healthy things,,how in the hell doe that work? lol...Right...Let us not tell her of things I've been feeding them for the past 5 months then. I think she just doesnt want her eating it. Alright.

Tuesday was low key, aka stay at home because the middle child claimed sick when her mom came home the previous.  then realizes oh, I can't do anything fun today...can I retract it? No the damage is done, but anyway I built forts for them out of chairs, and they had a ball.

Wednesday, We went to a bunch of parks, my youngest one(4) ran away from us, and freaked I and the 9 year old out. 4 Year old don’t understand, that particular worry,, but we do and it sucks.

Thursday, we went to the museum, took a moment to get there as all the directions were driving and not biking but we got there.

Friday, we went back to the museum twice as my 7 year old tries to be an grown up and left the discount book  we needed for the museum at home atfer pitching a fit when I put it in my backpack..after that bit,,,I was too through. And then my week was over, well kinda. I went to my swimming class, and I made progress! I can now open my eyes under the water, and yes it is a big deal lol. My goggles broke and my substitute swim teacher said good I didn't need them anyway, lol...its a hindrance yeah but I'm so glad she pushed me!!!

Saturday, today really, I wanted to go to the Anne Frank Museum. But I'm gonna end up going alone and being happy about it. I have a few problems I've been dealing with and I'm about ready to go the hell home. I'm at the library, I don't get wifi in my room anymore, my host family did something to it, and won't fix it no matter how many times I ask . My bed, is an old like fold up wire bed, and my back is killing me, but I'm dealing with it.  And the important bit, my first family threatened to sue me if I didn't pay back the ticket lol, they bought for me to get here. Apparently, according to the Dutch IND I'm not allowed to pay back which I have been because I didn't know that rule...they're taking 100 euros out of 300 euros...a MONTH! Yeah, so my 4 months left, I'm ignoring them and enjoying my last few months. Why didn't I know this before..been paying...and been broke since April..

Wow...at the moment, there is a crying kid in the library....wont they comfort they're kid already? Okay, not much going on I know, but I have 1 and a half weeks of this left. For like 3 days my host parents are going to London, and my host kids are going to their Grandparents...I can't bloody wait! I'm tired...so effin tired.



0 comments:

Post a Comment