Monday, August 25, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Things are finally looking up





Omigosh I have ome good news. After following a complaint I gave to the IND(Immigration in Holland) about paying my last host family back, I no longer have to du it anymore. And so now I've been getting my last 4 months planned out.

This month, I'm going with two friends to Octoberfest, and I'm excited to finally go to Germany for that. And a week before we do that, I'm going to Paris for a weekend to see the Eiffel tower and whatever else it has to offer. Found a bus that will do it, for only 68 euros round trip, how cool is that. And FREE WIFI the whole way. Though I'll probabaly be sleeping as the ride is from 11:00pm-5:45am, but then again, maybe not. Still not sure. In October, I'm finally going to London, I've been booking some things, and I'm going there and doing the Harry Potter Studio tour, seeing Big Ben, and the Eye, and Buckingham Palace. That's going to be great. Someone is eating something in the library, that reminds me of mexcian food.4 more months until my return and I'm going straight to get a spicy burrito..yum!

Let's see, at the moment, I got a moment of reprieve. The kids are visiting the granparents and the parents are in England for a wedding. Yeah, freedom until Wednesday. But on a brighter note, they go back to school on monday. I'm like cheering so loudly at that, or I would be if I wasn't currently in the library.


Let's see November, I'm thinking Rome, and doing a Segway tour, to see the sites, of course the coliseum, And I haven't truly thought about anything past it. There was a a big earthquake back home, a 6.0, but where we live everyone was okay, but Napa, and Sac, not to good up there. Man, the the big one is coming, it's just a matter of when I suppose. That's all for no,I'll update again, when I actually finally get to do it. 2 weeks here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment