Friday, October 10, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

It's almost here!!!!


It's finally here, I'm going to the Train station in about 15 minutes, my bus leaves at 8:15pm but I wanna be there early to get a good seat. Not to far in the back and not to far in the front. I hope a lot of people aren't on it, either way I'm gonna be a seat hogger lol. Anyway, I've got a dozen or so books downloaded on my nook and I'm ready for the trip, with some drinks, and a bit of food. WHen I get to the station I'll get more.


This time Tomorow, I will be in England, Finally! That right there, signifies that I can acomplish anything, it was always a dream to go here and now it's happening. I'll keep you updated tomorrow as this bus I have now has no wifi. I know I said I would never travel with Eurolines again, but when you can find an extremely cheap bus ticket round trip to London for 63 euros...you suck up that pride and use it lol. Until then

0 comments:

Post a Comment