Friday, February 7, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Belgium Tomorrow!


So I'm getting ready for my trip to Antwerp, Belgium tomorrow. Its Sat-Sun, and I was excited, but you know how my life is. When something gets good, something else goes wrong. The fact that this keeps happening makes me wonder if something is really wrong with me. It's like I can never have too many good things going at once, because thats fates way of saying screw you again. I lost a friend today, which sucks actually, really much. I guess its hitting harder here, because I feel so alone in this country, and then the little friends that I get I hold them close. But you cant make someone be your friend, nor why would you want too. So I guess, I'm washing my hands again.

I don’t want a depressing blog post, so I shall um talk about today. It rained all today, but we still Natalia, a columbian Au Pair, and I guess a new friend, took the dogs walking before coming back and cooking dinner at the bed and breakfast which is called home until I go to my new home with my host family Next Saturday..


So tomorrow when I go on my trip, there is going to be another American Au Pair. That's exciting, she's from Arizona, if nothing in common, Americans, girls, in their 20's, Au pairs lol. I think thats more then enough to have something to chat about. I should probably try to go to sleep, I have to wake up at 6:45am tomorrow, and I am so NOT a morning person, And tomorrow, means....finally pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment