Thursday, February 13, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Radioactive milk? And Hiding from strangers at the door? Crazy girls lol



Hey guys I'm back with what I'm hoping is another thrilling post! I'm not sure how to make these entries interesting, but heres to hoping I'm succeeding some way. It's 12am at the moment, but I'm not usually tired at this time, which is a bummer as I really have to get used to waking up at 6am...blech. I'm really not a morning person, anyway, I want to tell you a bit more about my weekend.

So Natalia and I get a ride back to the bed and breakfast and when we get here around 3pm, no one is home, the couple we stay with were still in Breda, which is a part of Beliguim and we were home alone in that big house. So what did we do, we watched a movie, Piranha DD, which has a kinship to shark movies for me, as for some reason I enjoy movies where animals do all the killings, instead of horror movies wihich freak me out. But that is for another day. So back to what I was saying, we were watching the movie when I don’t know maybe an hour or so later, someone knocks on the door. We're right there on the sofa, we can see them, as the door is see through glass.

We freeze as we couldnt recognize the man and as he turns to look around the house and at us, we dive for the flioor. I know right, who does that? But in a foreign country I do not open doors to men I do not know, especially as we are in the country, no one would hear us if we screamed. We laughed, and then when he leaves we realize who he was, someone's husband at the agency. Oops, but we didnt go outside at all. We were like kids giggling but we didnt open the door!

One thing else I noticed on Saturday when the Au Pairs all sat down to talk, the dutc people here eat ALOT of butter, do you know how unhealthy that is. They can eat, a slice of bread un toasted with butter and then chocolate sprinkles on top, thats considered breakfast actually. And they have mil.k here, that doesnt need to be refrigerator, it can stay on the shelf. I don’t drink that one, I was told it has something radioactive inside of it, that keeps it fresh......what the hell? Nope, that doesnt sound good to me at all.


Okay, I think I'm done, nothing really happened this week. I get to go to my host Family's house on Saturday, heres to hoping they still liked what they saw a week ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment