Thursday, September 4, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Summer is over :)

I'm really starting to wish that I hadn't of promised my host kid that I would stay for her birthday. To be honest, I want to travel other places, but it's starting to get kind of ridiculous. It's down right depressing most days, I can't even watch a sitcom, without wanting to cry after I've laughed at a scene. It' s very tough, and I'm trying to stick it out for the rest of the year. I've forgotten almost just why I came to do this. I don't regret coming abroad, if it seems like I'm constantly complaining, I just regret doing this program. Well maybe not that far, if If regret so much I would be basically rejecting all the new friends I've made, and I don't want that. I'm not actually homesick, I just honest to god don't want to be an Au Pair in Holland anymore. I'm so over it, like you have no idea. And for all those wondering I'll stick it out, even if every day is a total struggle.


But anyway, lets go on whats been happening since my last post. School has started for the girls, which I'm extremely happy about, and though Hockey season is back, it's not as brutal as when I got here earlier in the year. Actually the ride is rather relaxing, when I don't ride the bakfiets that is. Lets see what else has been going on. I still have no wifi in my room, so I'm currently typing in the stairwell, about to skype my mom for her birthday,



I can honestly say that I'm ready for that next adventure in my life. Never will I do somehting like that. But I'm glad I took the leap, Even if it didn't turn out like I wanted it too, Once I get a job, and start saving I'm thinking school, and then Australia 2016, while I'm 27. But when I do that, it'll be on my own terms and not as an Au Pair. But let's not get ahead of myself. I need to finish out this year first. Octoberfest in 2 weeks, I'm starting to get excited too. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures I took.

0 comments:

Post a Comment