Wednesday, November 5, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Halloween 2014 (In Holland)


So as you know this past Friday was Halloween, and as my host kids are used to having American Au Pairs they and the kids down the street as well as a few others have adopted this tradition. It's not a huge thing like back home but a few houses do do it, for the kids. This picture to the left were spider cookies, made from oreos and pretzels.




                                                                                          Over here you have witches broomsticks, made from Pretzels and String cheese lol.
These treats were super easy to make, and I find it more annoying every time i here the phrase. You're ready for motherhood....no the hell I'm not..and moving  on lol.







 Each of my host kids had two friends, except for my 4 year old, and after I had fed them all I had to make a variety of Halloween treats with them, while the moms( I kid you not) oohed and ahhed over it as we made them lol. I have a few pictures but like I said my camera was crapping out on Friday. I didn't know that Sunday it would flash it's last photo...damn lol 

These here are skelton bones, made with prezels and mini marshmallows. It had some white chocolate covering but my host kid picked the rice chocolate and it didn't come out right. It was good though. 


These two photes are the eyeballs or ghosts on sticks, made with the food coloring pens and marshmallows and Pretzels. 

 This freaky picture here is my Host kid Wies, decked out in her costume. She went in case you couldn't tell as a Scary Clown.







All in all it was a pretty fun night, and they loved getting candy of course lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment