Sunday, November 23, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Untitled

Hey,

So I know that last blog post I left it hanging and that this next post now would be on the next part of the Paris weekend of last week. However I can't do that right now, it's no excuse but a legit reason why. I'm actually going home in a few weeks, if not this week then next week. It's nothing to do with my host family though partly by default. However this choice is not my own but in a way it is. Circumstances being what they are, my family is going through a terrible ordeal, a loss of one of their members so I'm needed back home. It's a horrible feeling being helpless and alone over here when something as abrupt and unforgiving as death interrupts our seemingly normal existence. It makes me wonder for the first time, why I thought going abroad alone was the best choice. This was a fear of mine in the back of my head that someone would die while I was away. As if I had any control of that if I stayed there.

It makes you remember what's importance, and in a way forces you to face your own demons. And it's hard and my mother is taking this, well the whole family really is taking this extremely hard. It's like no one can get past that thick layer of shock as the person in question who passed had just come back home after being on the road for work. Anyways, until such a time when I can get my grief under control to the extent where writing on this blog no longer feels like a chore I will not be updating it.


Until then, Sorry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've a queastion to your blog which I can't post in public. Could you please send me an email to eramna xxx live.com? (Replace xxx mit @)

Post a Comment