Monday, November 17, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Paris, France 2014 (Part One)




So it's Monday night, and I've justt come back from my Paris Trip this past weekend. I actually got back this morning around 5:30am but who the eff wants to type then? I could go on a Tirade discussing the bus itself but I'm already annoyed iwith my life so I am not going to go there. Let's see, starting with Friday.

Friday we went to the Trian station at 10, our bus was early so we were there on time lol. We left at 110:45pm, and rode through Belgium to get to France. The Eurolines bus didn't have outlets on there, but everything else worked fine. No wifi of course. Okay so it's literally a 5 hour journey we end up in Paris around 6 am. We're confused and unsure what the hell to do. We go to check out at Mcdonalds to use their wifi, but it doesn't open until 7:30m. Okay, lemme just say, French people in the Customer Service position are some rude mofos. I'm getting that out the way now. We ended up buying an all day Train pass for 3.75 euros, sweet deal and we still had our stuff on us.




So then on our first trip on the metro, we got on a train, but someone had thrown up on it, ad it was so disgusting. I cannot be near puke period. So the Paris trains(some of them anyway) were connected like the cars but not onected to where you can go to another car if one was full. You had to actually get off the tain and hurry up and run to the next car to get on. We did that, Turzia one of the girls I went with both made it on the train, Claudine however, did not. 


It was a moment where we were freaking out, before that fear shed way to like like uncontrollable explosive laughter from how funny it was. Claudine was slightly tramatized. So it's saturday morning and after we are all accounted for, we made the decisions to go look at some sites before 11am, that is when we could check into our hostel and drop our bags down.


I'm really tired. Emotionally speaking that is, so I will finish this post later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment