Wednesday, January 1, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

23 hours and counting :)

I leave in about 23 hours and I swear it just hasnt quite sunk in yet. I still need to finish up some last minute packing(I think I now get how one packs a years worth of clothes in two suitcases). Only one check in is allowed, but I'm allowed to carry ons, a small suitcase and a backpack is what I'm bringing. but other then that I am ready. Sunday I said goodbye to everyone at work, and it wasn't as sad as I thought, then again the people I will miss I have them on facebook which makes it feel like they're only a click away(which they are).

It's hard to believe that I will be leaving for the Netherlands tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty mellow at the moment, my adventure of possibly my lifetime is about to start and I'm not scared or excited or anything. I actually feel pretty numb, heres to hoping when I finally hit the airport the news will hit me in the face. I'm extremely excited to meet my host family, and Brian. I know he's more adorable in person then in the pictures.

Well I'll write more of this tomorrow when I actually have something to blog worthwhile, now that people are going to be reading this, here is to hoping that I dont come off as weird(like that's happening...when I'm weird in real life lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment