Thursday, January 2, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Happy New Year

Well, It's starting to wind down this hectic, but not really hectic day. I have an hour or so until I board my flight, and the excitement is neither here nor there. Not to mention, I'm not sad that I'm leaving, and though I hugged my brother and my mom, I'm not sad still. Maybe I am growing up, and not nearly as attached as I used to be. Maybe I really am ready to do this trip, and come back a better me.

I never thought I would have such an opportunity to do this, but I have no regrets. Its time for me to get out of my comfort zone, and I hope I have the guts to live it up in the Netherlands, within reason od course, as I'm not a wild and crazy person, thankfully. Some of things I was reading up on my pamphlets is just wow, the differences are astounding almost.

I'm hoping the flight will be an easy one, which basically translates to, here's to hoping I sleep the entire thing. I don't have much to say, but here's a picture to where I am going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment