Sunday, March 2, 2014 | By: ToniGurl

Sorry but I haven't done anything!


Hey everybody, sorry that I havent blogged in a bit. I just am not doing anything worthwhile at the moment. Last week I went back to the Bed and Breakfast for Au Pairs and didn’t do much. I visited nearby towns but nothing else. I had planned a a few days to go to Amsterdam and then I would be able to take pictures and stuff, but I lost my charger for my camera and had to buy a new one. This weekend, I plan on doing something. Not sure what exactly but something so hopefuly the post will be promising. After a week of vactation tomororw the works starts again. And I hope that I'll get used to it. Anyways, thats all not much as I said but hopefully more coming soon. I have a lot of things planned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment